MISNC 2018 will take place at University of Jean Monnet at Saint-Etienne
Check the venue in Google Maps
Coming to France: Visa information
How to get to Saint-Etienne?
Lyon Airport (LYS), Saint-Exupéry (25 km Est to Lyon, 70 km from Saint-Etienne).
The Rhônexpress tramway links the Lyon-Saint-Exupéry airport to the Lyon-Part-Dieu train station.
There are direct trains from Part-Dieu train station to Saint-Etienne.
Paris Airports (CDG – Charles de Gaulle / ORY – Orly) If you arrive to one of these two airports in Paris, you have two options:
- To take another flight to Lyon (LYS) ;
- To take a train to Saint-Etienne. There are some direct trains from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Lyon (3 times a day). Otherwise, from both airports you need to take the RER B (or the bus from Orly) to the train station “Paris-Gare de Lyon” and from there take a train to Lyon or directly to Saint-Etienne.
The main train station in Saint-Etienne is called “Gare de Châteaucreux“.
- There are direct trains from Paris “Gare de Lyon” to Saint-Etienne Châteaucreux (3 times a day).
- There are direct trains from Lyon (“Lyon-Part-Dieu”) to Saint-Etienne Châteaucreux (twice per hour).
- There are direct trains from Paris “Gare de Lyon” to “Lyon-Part-Dieu” (1 per hour).
- There are direct trains from Bruxelles to Lyon (5 times a day).
See: MISNC 2018 map